Officials play an important role in Manitoba’s Gymnastics programing. They are required for invitational meets, team trials, and Manitoba Provincial Championships. As officials progress in their expertise they may be eligible to judge at Western Canadian Championship and Canadian Championships. Active or retired gymnasts, parents, coaches and anyone else who is passionate about Gymnastics is encouraged to be involved as a official. To become an active officials in Manitoba you must be 13 years old or older.
How to Become an Official:
- Contact Regan Bint for more information on registering as an official (Note: If you are registered with a club you do not need to register again).
- Choose your discipline – Women’s Artistic, Men’s Artistic or Trampoline and Tumbling.
- Select a course to participate in (listed below).
- Following the course you must complete any other specific requirements outlined during the clinic to complete your certification at that level. Each program has it’s own requirements please contact the appropriate Judging Chairperson for more details.
- Women’s Judging Clinics – 2019-2020
- T&T Judges Clinic – Beginner – Nov 22-24, 2019
- T&T Judges Clinic – Advanced – Jan 11-12, 2020
- Officials Rules of Conduct
- WAG Judging Regulations
- Women’s Artistic
- Men’s Artistic
- Trampoline and Tumbling